Connect with procurement opportunities and resources, speed-dating style.
Want face time with representatives from organizations like BMW, Shaw AFB, and the SC Department of Transportation (SCDOT)? The Matchmaker gives you 10-minute one-on-one sessions with buyers from the state’s biggest corporations and major federal and local government agencies. It’s as simple as signing up for appointments or waiting for openings with the organizations of your choice on the morning of the event. (Appointment sign-ups are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.) Openings are available throughout the event even without set appointment times. You will get to see everyone!
2016 Participants. Check back later for 2017 list!
- Air Force Shaw AFB
- Air Force JB Charleston
- Army Corps of Engineers Charleston
- Army MICC Ft. Jackson
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Charleston County
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- City of Columbia
- City of Myrtle Beach
- Continental Tire
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Transportation (SC)
- Forest Service (USDA)
- General Services Administration (GSA )
- National Center for Credibility Assessment Research (NCCA), Ft Jackson
- NAVFAC Beaufort & Parris Island
- Office of Small & Minority Business Contracting and Certification
- Palmetto Health Systems
- Parsons (DOE Contractor)
- Richland County
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS)
- Savannah River Remediation (SRR) (DOE contractor)
- SBDC PTACs
- SC Dept of Juvenile Justice (New)
- SC National Guard
- University of South Carolina Procurement
- VA Regional (SC, Georgia, Alabama)
If you are a large business or state/local/federal agency who would like to participate as a MATCHMAKER (meaning your procurement officials meet with small business representatives), please contact Michael Corp, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist at the SBA South Carolina District Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or need additional information, contact Mr. Corp at 803-765-5961.